Income Tax is a direct tax. Income tax is based on the income of the assessee. Income Tax should be paid & filed yearly based on the income & by using the PAN No. Income tax is the most important tax in our country, every person whose total income Exceed Maximum Exemption Limit (MEL) has to deal with Income Tax Act and Income Tax Authorities.
- PAN & TAN Registration
- Filling of E-TDS Returns
- Filing of Income Tax
Under Income Tax we offer the following services:
- Consultancy on various intricate matters pertaining to Income tax.
- Effective tax management, tax structuring, and advisory services.
- Tax Planning for Corporates and others.
- Designing / restructuring salary structure to minimize tax burden.
- Obtaining Advance tax Rulings.
- obtaining No Objection Certificates from Income tax department.
- Obtaining PAN for assesses, employees etc.,
- Advance tax estimation and deposit.
- assessing the liability towards deferred taxes.
- providing regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- Filing Income tax returns for employees of corporate clients.
- Liaison with Income tax department for rectification, assessment, obtaining refunds etc. ,
- Expertise in complicated direct tax assessments.
- Filing and pleading appeals under various provisions of IT Act.
- Special expertise in search, seizure and prosecution litigation.
- Advice on future tax implications in respect of the potential acquisition.
- Opinions on the various Double Tax Avoidance Agreement related issues.
- Settlement of various issues raised under FEMA.
E-Filing Income Tax Return
Upload relevant documents Upload documents relating to your income tax filing through our simple and easy to use drag and drop interface.
Discussion with tax professional
Once, the documents are uploaded our tax professionals will review your documents and arrange for a phone discussion. Our tax professional will then discuss your IT Filing, obtain any further information/document and prepare your IT Return.
Review and Filing
The IT Returned prepared is then sent for your final approval through email. Once, approved, the IT Return will be e-filed with the income tax department.
Documents required for E-Filing Income Tax Return
The following are some of the documents we require for preparing and E-Filing your Income Tax Return.
Permanent Account Number (PAN)
A PAN Number is essential as it must be cross-checked with the Income Tax Department before e-filing of the Income Tax Return.
Form-16 is a form/statement issued by the employer detailing the details of your salary, the amount of taxable salary calculated
Form 26AS is a statement of all of your income tax received by the IT Department. It is a statement of tax credit showing voluntary tax payments, in addition to the TDS.
Balance Confirmation Statements
Details of all income sources from interests earned on bank savings deposits, fixed deposits and debentures in the last financial year must be provided in the income tax returns. Hence, balance confirmation statements from the banks are necessary.
Certificate of Tax Deducted at Source
After verifying whether TDS has been duly deducted, the Tax Deducted at Source must be entered in the income tax return to decrease the tax liability.
Proof of Exempted Investments
The investments made under LIC, PPF, children’s tuition fee are eligible for tax deductions. Hence, proof of exempted investments are required.